suppnomote Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Monsuno Full Movie Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A group of young friends find monster DNA.
The series revolves around re-awakened Monster DNA, called Monsuno, that finds its way into the unsuspecting hands of adventure-seeking teenagers Chase, Jinja, and Bren. Accompanied by their Monsuno, Lock, Charger, and Quickforce, they are searching for Chase's father Jeredy Suno, the creator of the Monsuno. They are soon joined by Beyal, a monk from the Himalayas along with his Monsuno Glowblade. Beyal often speaks of five people that with the help of their Monsuno, could change the world. It just so happens that they are that five, along with Dax, a teenager who along with his Monsuno Airswitch, opposes the team and is disliked among most people. The team has yet to befriend him and persuade him to join their cause. They are also on the run from an agency called "S.T.O.R.M." (Strategic Tactical Operatives for Recovery of Monsuno) who's plans are still in question.
I can't believe that shows like this are still being made. I mean, this just another "Pokemon" rip-off (As if "Medabots", "Magi Nation", "Beyblade", "Gormiti", "Bakugan", "Flint the Time Detective" and "Dinosaur King" weren't bad enough) without any kind of originality or entertainment value.<br/><br/>The animation and the designs aren't that bad, actually but everything else is horrible: Not only the story is dumb and unoriginal, but also the characters are annoying and unlikeable, the voice acting is bad, the "jokes" and attempts of humor are awful, the music is horribly generic, and the whole thing is just lame.<br/><br/>"Monsuno" is a terrible show, with zero originality and zero entertainment value.
Feeling bored one day I decided to go channel surfing to see what was on and I stumbled across this show. Seeing it was anime (and I like anime) I decided to watch. ButI got into a few more episodes, I had enough. The storyline didn't seen to go anywhere and I found it hard to understand at times what was going on and I didn't see much character development.<br/><br/>Now onto the creatures (or monsuno I should say.) they're okay I guess, mind you some of them should have better names. One of the monsuno is called Charger because it charges. To me that name seem too original. another monsuno I had trouble figuring out what its name was. (it was a bear by the way.) What is Chase calling it? Muck or Luck? Then I soon find out that it is called Lock. LOCK!!! What kind of name is that?! You mightwell call your dog "Door" or your cat "Pillow." but you wouldn't because they are not very good names. Surely they could of come up with better name for these monsuno. Mind you, the name Arachniblade sounds pretty cool.<br/><br/>Another thing I found annoying is that Chase's father is nearly captured in every episode or held prisoner. For goodness sake just leave the darn man alone.<br/><br/>Sorry, but I think I'll stick with Blood+.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The LosersSpace Battleship Yamato full movie hindi downloadhindi Cuerpo de hierro free downloadEpisode 1.6 torrentMarakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham tamil dubbed movie downloadDragonar Academy 720p torrentJump Masters full movie online freeFacing the Music movie in hindi hd free downloadBlood Brother 720p torrentEpisode 4.7 full movie in hindi 720p download

last edited 215 weeks ago by suppnomote

jesigeo replied

186 weeks ago

I really loved watching this show when I was a kid and I still remember buying the toys they sell. Monsuno has 3 seasons and I have watched all of them. read more This is a great show for young children.
Please log in to post a reply.